We all want healthy skin. And we can get what we want if we use the right skin care products and take the time to pamper ourselves every now and then! With age, our skin starts to lose its radiance. That’s completely natural. Your lifestyle, sun damage, and pollution may make it difficult for your skin to recuperate on a day to day basis. Facials can help rejuvenate the skin, which has been worn by age and sun exposure. A facial cleanse nourishes the skin, helping your skin get rid of oil buildup, toxins, and dirt debris from your everyday environment. A professional-grade exfoliation will remove dead skin cells and unclog your pores, allowing the absorption of prescribed skin care products. This promotes a clear, well-hydrated complexion, thoroughly removing bacteria that could cause skin issues. Facial treatments can also help increase blood circulation and oxygen flow, which will promote collagen production and enhances the elasticity of your skin. This slows down the aging process and helps to prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will look younger and feel softer and smoother, making your makeup blend easier and look better than ever!
Our esthetician will analyze your skin and will suggest the best treatment for your particular skin type. You will also receive advice on the best way to care for your skin. You may not see the results instantly, but in the long run, your skin will be restored! Keep in mind that being regular and consistent with your facials is key. A facial works best when it is part of an on-going program of skin care.
Benefits of a facial include the following:
- Expert Skin Analysis — you’ll benefit from talking to someone who truly understands your unique skin type and how to best care for it. Our estheticians are licensed by the state of California and have had formal training on skin care.
- Professional-Strength Exfoliation — you may benefit from something stronger if you’re looking to smooth your skin texture or lighten discoloration from sun and breakouts.
- Manual extraction — it’s never ideal to extract your own blackheads or clogged pores, since you risk damaging your skin long term. Our experts can help.
- Intensive Hydration — if you struggle with dryness, dehydration or a damaged barrier, a professional facial can help repair your skin’s moisture barrier to keep skin looking plump and healthy.
- Facial Massage — estheticians are trained in facial massage to encourage brighter, glowing skin by increasing circulation.
- Anti-Aging — If you want younger looking skin and are looking to get serious when it comes to fighting the visible signs of aging, there are many additional treatments that can be added to a facial to rejuvenate the skin.
- Professional Guidance — using the right products for your skin at home is super important. An esthetician can examine your skin and give you guidance when it comes to your home care routine. This may include seasonal, environmental, hormonal and age-related changes occurring with the skin.
- Stress Release — the events of the past few years have taken a toll on our mental and physical health, and our skin has not been spared. A relaxing, comforting treatment you know will help your skin with immediate benefits can also provide stress relief, leading to improved skin over the medium to long term.