Lip Lift Pasadena
If you are looking for a way to enhance the shape, size, and overall appearance of your lips, a lip lift is a great choice. Achieving a more natural pout that doesn’t look swollen or stick out more than it should, the lip “lift” is designed to elevate and rejuvenate your upper lip. Dr. Chow is a highly skilled facial plastic surgeon who can provide you with natural looking results from your lip lift in Pasadena and the San Gabriel valley.
The Benefits of a Lip Lift
A lip lift can give you fuller lips, improve the shape of your lips, give you are more defined lip line, and improve the appearance of your smile. For those who are born with too much distance between their upper lip and the nose, a lip lift can provide better balance to the area and provide a pleasant pucker that looks natural without the use of filler. As we age, our lips can lose volume and begin to droop, making the red portion of the lip appear too thin. A lip lift can be performed to reverse the signs of aging on the lips. If the lips appear thinner or droopy with sagging skin in the surrounding areas, then a lip lift can come as the perfect resolution for this problem.
It is a short procedure that only involves a local anesthesia and is performed in the office. Dr. Chow will formulate a personalized procedure plan based on your specific needs. Your desired results also help in understanding how much correction would be required and how long the procedure would take.
During a lip lift procedure, a small incision is made at the base of the nose and a portion of skin is excised. A suture can be used to tighten the muscle above the lip, and the incision is then closed. Once the procedure is completed, the incision is discreetly hidden along the natural crease of the nose. There are a variety of different techniques that can be used based on your specific cosmetic goals and unique anatomy.
What to Expect After Your Lip Lift
- As a surgery with a very small incision, you do not have to worry about scars or special care instructions for the incision. Your surgeon would recommend the right way to clean the area for a quick and easy recovery.
- The procedure itself is quick and the healing time for the incision is short.
- Lips appear fuller and healthier with the subtle lift provided by the lip lift process. Even those who are born with naturally thin looking lips might find this to be beneficial.
- People who have fading lip lines will notice significant improvement following their lip lift. It defines the lip lines and thus helps in defining the lips better.
* Individual results may vary.
View before-and-after pictures of real patients of Dr. Chow
The Cost of a Lip Lift
The cost of your lip lift can vary based on several factors. During your consultation at Chow Center, Dr. Chow can go over the expected cost of your lip lift in Pasadena and let you know about the payment options available to you. We do offer financing options.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact Chow Center today to schedule a consultation for your lip lift in Arcadia, near Pasadena. Dr. Chow is a highly skilled facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon who strives to provide all of our patients with excellent care. He can provide you with beautiful and natural-looking results from your lip lift.